Somatic Sexological Bodywork Brisbane
Somatic Sexological Bodywork Brisbane with NEO Tantra Professional Practitioner Aleena Aspley. Do TEXT to book an appointment.
Hello, my name is Aleena Aspley. I am passionate about educating and supporting, men, women and couples of all genders, to overcome their lifelong sexual issues that may hold them back from sensational and exquisite sex. Great sex is every adult’s birthright, it is part of feeling really alive.
It is my desire to re-educate and promote positive sexuality. There is nothing I love more than facilitating space for singles and couples to embrace their sexual magnificence and create nourishing lives imbued with satisfaction and heartfelt meaning. It is now the time for us to passionately embrace our luscious sexual juiciness and transform our daily lives by consciously connecting to ourselves and others.
I avidly promote sacred sexuality with loving touch, sexual health and wellness and of course safe sex practices.
I am available for one on one, individual, couples and group workshops, for people of all genders. My relaxation studio is located in North Brisbane, roughly 13 km’s north of the Brisbane CBD.
MY CREDENTIALS, CERTIFICATES & DIPLOMAS
- Certified Somatic Sexologist (Sexological Bodyworker) USA Certificate 2010
- Over 18 years experience relaxing people of all Genders
- Owner of Kinkassage® – Sensual Adventurous & Erotic Adult Massage
- Owner of ChakraAssage – Kundalini Awakening Bodywork
- Owner of Yoni Whisperer Bodywork – Professional Training
- Owner of Lingam Whisperer Bodywork – Professional Training
- Male Multiples Mastery Luminous Energy Orgasms Ejaculation Optional
- Female Multiples Makeover Luminous Energy Orgasms Squirting Welcome
- Orgasmic Mastery 101 One-On-One Couples Personalized Workshops
- Kinesiology (Neural Organisational Therapy 1,2 &3) Trevor Savage 2019
- Past Life Regression Hypnosis Therapy with Tony Collins 2018
- Hypnosis Tad James July 2018
- Tibetian Reiki Gavin van Vuuren November 2017
- Unleash Your Pleasure Power with Eyal Matsliah July 2017
- Awakening Female Pleasure Workshop with Eyal Matsliah July 2017
- Access Consciousness “The Bars” April 2017
- Chi Nei Tsang Abdominal Massage with Sarina Stone 2016
- Radical Wholeness Course with Philip Shepherd 2016
- Crystal Awakening Foundation Course with Rachelle Charman 2015
- Crystal Awakening Intermediate Course with Rachelle Charman 2015
- Energy Healing 7 Day Personalized Intensive with Jason Hairston 2015
- Shamanic Quodoushka Q1 & Q2 Graduate, March 2014
- Certified Doreen Virtue Angel Card Intuitive 2013
- Urban Tantra Professional Training with Barbara Carrelas 2012
- Certificate in Lomi Lomi Hawaiian relaxation 2011
- Certified Bondassage Practitioner 2011
- Shamanic Training with Kenneth Ray Stubbs 2011
- Dakini Course with Triambica 2011 USA
- Andrew Barnes-Awakening Within Institute– Energy Orgasms 2011
- Sexological Bodyworker Certificate 2010
- Certified Reiki 1&2 2010
- Certified Theta Healer 2010
- Certified ENAR Practitioner 2005
- Certified Reflexology Certificate 1996
- Lifeline Telephone Befriender 1996
- Les Mills PUMP Instructor Training 1995
- Certificate in Human movement as a Fitness Trainer 1988
Somatic Sexological Bodywork Brisbane
Ms. Aleena Aspley
North Brisbane Queensland Australia
TEXT my mobile phone: 0404 449 433
My Main Website: www.AleenaAspley.com
In October 2010, I trained as a Somatic Sexologist (Sexological Bodyworker) with Joseph Kramer, Ellen heed and Deej Juventin from The New School of Erotic Touch (California USA). Sexological Bodywork is somatic, sex education that assists individuals, couples and groups of all genders to deepen their experience of embodiment. The word “somatic” comes from the Greek word “somatikos”, meaning living, aware, of the body. Somatics recognizes that the body and mind are not separate entities. They are part of a living process.
Another significant Tantra training experience was with Barbara Carrelas, “Urban Tantra Professional Practitioner Course“, October 2012.
WHAT IS A SOMATIC SEXOLOGIST / SEXOLOGICAL BODYWORKER?
Certified Sexological Bodyworkers are trained sexologists whose certification is approved by the State of California. We offer experiential learning opportunities that consciously access profound ecstatic and erotic states. Our teaching involves a variety of instructive modalities, including breath-work, active listening, genital de-armoring, pelvic release bodywork, trauma release, scar tissue remediation, and Orgasmic Yoga coaching.
What is a Sexological Bodyworker Click Here.